Royal Caribbean International is a global cruise brand with 22 innovative ships, calling on more than 270 destinations in 72 countries across six continents. Our Allure of the Seas ship is currently the largest cruise ship in the world. With exhilarating onboard activities, a variety of dining options, award-winning entertainment and endless customization options, a Royal Caribbean cruise is the ultimate vacation experience.
STEP 1 Book your Royal Caribbean cruise vacation
Deposit Required at the time of reservation.
Incomm Certificate Program - ID 302647
STEP 2 Redeem Certificate
After making your cruise reservation, email a copy of the Gift Certificate along with your cruise reservation booking number to SharedServicesGiftCertificateRedemption@rccl.com
The value of the Gift Certificate will then be applied to your cruise reservation. Please allow up to 10 business days. You will be notified once certificate has been applied to your reservation.
Questions? Contact us at email address above.
Gift Certificate must be redeemed through Royal Caribbean International for the US dollar value as outlined on the face of the certificate.
1. Certificate must be used as a form of payment towards a new reservation made directly with Royal Caribbean. Once the gift certificate is applied to the reservation made, the reservation may be transferred to your preferred travel agency.
2. Certificate is valid only for Royal Caribbean International sailings in USD and is not redeemable for cash. It may be applied to all ships, departures and stateroom categories.
3. Certificate can only be applied to a NEW individual reservation in USD.
4. Certificate may not be applied to a group reservation, charter or customized group program.
5. Certificate may not be used towards onboard credit or to settle any shipboard charges.
6. A deposit is required at the time of booking.
7. Certificates may be used in multiples and may be used to supplement cash payment or credit card.
8. All reservations are subject to availability.
9. Once a reservation has been made with a Certificate, normal cancellation policy, schedules for deposit and final payments shall apply.
10. Changes to the reservation may be permitted, subject to availability.
11. Certificate is transferable only when gifted and bears no expiration date.
12. Certificate is nonrefundable and not replaceable whether lost, stolen or if booking is cancelled.
13. Certificate shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law and if sold for cash or other consideration.